Download our latest Ofsted report below :-
- [download id=”14482″]
Understanding a school inspection report
School inspection reports will have information such as:
- how well inspectors think the school is doing and what it could do to make things even better
- how well pupils are doing, both in their education and their overall well-being and personal development
- what parents and carers think about the school
- how up to date the school buildings are, including any boarding school living accommodation
- how any problems or complaints are dealt with
- how the school complies with rules and regulations.
Compare School & College Performance
The Department for Education (DfE) has launched a new website service which allows anyone to explore a range of data for a single school or to compare schools.
Parent View gives you the chance to tell Ofsted what you think about your child’s school.
You can also access ‘Parent View’ by clicking below.
‘We couldn’t be happier with the care and education my child has received so far.’
‘I cannot fault the school or staff. Everyone is very supportive.’
‘Thank you for helping us with her worries and for the support.’
‘Positive environment and appropriate challenge for development, excellent.’
‘I am delighted with how happy she is at school. Her skills are clearly progressing and she is extremely well supported. Her teacher clearly knows her very well.’
‘Thank you so much to all of the members of staff; our child is extremely happy here and we are very grateful.’
‘My son is extremely happy in all aspects of school. Fantastic teacher and an excellent education. ‘
‘Any concerns raised have been dealt with swiftly.’
‘She is enjoying school a lot. She is challenged appropriately and not over-loaded with homework. She speaks positively about her time at the school and her teacher.’
‘We are very happy with Bricknell as a whole. He is becoming more confident and is well supported. Thank you to all of the teachers.’
‘She is very happy at school and I only hear positive things. Many thanks to all the teaching staff.’
‘Very happy with my child’s start to year 5.’